For every Pinball machine put into the FREE PLAY area you receive…
– One free entry as long as your machine stays in free play for that said day till 8PM.
– Entrance into the exclusive Friday night after-party.
FREE PLAY GIVE AWAY
– For every Pinball machine and Arcade game (limited to the first 40) put into the FREE PLAY area you get one give away ticket entered into the free play giveaway. If your game had been registered before June 1 2017 you would have gotten two tickets per game. Here you can win one of 10 prizes on both Friday and Saturday; that’s 20 total prizes. All prizes are valued between $75 and $100 including $100 cash each day. (This free-play giveaway is in addition to the thank-you drawing described above!) You can only win one prize per day in the free play give away.
THANK YOU GIVE AWAY
– One entry for a chance to win your piece of $2,000 in CASH. Your game must be on the free play floor in good working order at 10PM Saturday July 8th when the ticket is drawn. The thank-you drawing prizes will be 1st prize $500 Cash…2nd prize $250 cash…3rd prize $250 cash…4th prize to 13th prize $100 cash! A different person must win each prize.
-If you have at least one pinball machine that is not for sale and on the free play floor for all 3 days you will receive a lanyard and badge and access into the VIP lounge.
– For every popular classic video game (up to 40) put into the FREE PLAY area you get one free entry as long as your machine stays in free play for that day till 8PM
– Your pinball game will be eligible for the best-game blue ribbon award for its era.
– The limit of 40 applies to coin-op video games and non-video arcade pieces such as arcade shooting games. There is NO LIMIT on the number of pinball machines and pitch-and-bat baseball games we will take, other than the size of the room.
———–Top FREE Play Contributors get a special added bonus————-
-If you put 5 or more games in FREE play you will get a special limited edition embroidered hat. You will also get a $50 gift certificate for each multiple of 5 games to the Oxford Tavern (cool restaurant by the lake) So bring 10 games you get a $100 gift cert. and so on. My way of saying thank you for the major contributors to the show. Gabe
WHEN CAN I BRING MY MACHINE?
The best time to bring it is on Thursday morning 9AM to 4pm. Thursday is a setup day and is not open to the public until 6:00 PM. On Thursday, use the free play entrance in the front middle of the building to make it easier for loading and unloading games. If you bring a game Thursday it also gives you a chance to see and meet others who have done the same thing in the evening. We are prepared to have some games come in while the public is playing, but designated setup times are best for everyone. Friday through Sunday, the back doors will be closed and locked.
Friday starting at 7:00 AM will also be available for setting up games before the show opens to the public. The front entrance will have to be used. During the show, you will want to pull up to the front and notify the Pintastic registration staff that you have games to unload. If you need help please don’t hesitate to ask and our volunteer staff will assist you.
WHAT IF I NEED TO SUBSTITUTE A DIFFERENT GAME?
We understand that not everything goes as originally planned. If you know about the substitution before July 4th, submit a new form and state in the Comments section the name of the game that will NOT be coming. If it’s July 4th or later, just bring it.
WHERE DO I LOAD IN?
Thursday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM is not open to the public, so you can use the front entrance for loading and unloading. Anytime through about 9:00PM will be available, but be aware that the public will be in the room after 6:00 PM.
WHAT IS THE CHECK-IN PROCEDURE?
Free-Play room staff will take your name and name(s) of the games and direct you about where they are placed. Games are placed at our discretion and may include special clusters of related games. We reserve the right to verify that the game is in good working order. All games that have a grounding plug must actually be grounded. Each game will be given an identifier card, where you can mark whether the game is for sale or not. At that time you will receive your free play giveaway ticket(s) and your ticket number must be written on your game card. We will qualify you for other perks (such as the Friday night after-party), establish how to contact you if the game needs repairs or other attention, and have you sign off that you have read the rules.
MY GAME DOES NOT SUPPORT FREE PLAY. WHAT DO I DO?
For the games that cannot set free play in the play pricing, either set a replay score that is very low and easily achieved, and load the game with credits at the start of each day, or install a button that simulates inserting a coin or adds a credit. On electromechanical games having a credit unit and replay button, find the switch that opens when the credits are at zero and modify that switch so that it is always closed.
HOW ABOUT REMOVING THE GAME?
You can remove the game after 8:00 PM Friday and Saturday without incurring an early-removal charge. But we strongly request that all games stay in free play for the entire event. Free-Play room staff may refer to the identifier card on the game and take necessary steps to verify ownership. Removal can go through the front doors of the free play registration area. At that time you will be checked out by a Pintastic volunteer. Great news, we have secured the whole facility for Sunday breakdown. So kick back and enjoy yourself Saturday night! Hang out with the special guests ’til late in the evening. Get some rest and pack up in the morning.
HOW DOES EARLY REMOVAL WORK?
If the game needs to be removed early on Friday or Saturday due to being sold (and the new owner does not elect to leave it in the room on free play), un repairable breakdown, travel constraints, etc. then a $35.00 early-removal fee applies. Games that are set up on Thursday should not be removed unless special circumstances arise, fee for Thursday removal is $60. Gabe will need to sign off on the back of your game card any game that leave early that would require a fee being paid. Free-Play room staff may refer to the identifier card on the game and take necessary steps to verify ownership. Keep in mind if your game is removed you will no longer be able to win any of the cash prizes in the thank you give away.